1. It allows your clients or potential business partners to know you before they meet you. As stated above, a well-done headshot will convey who you are! Your expression says it all, and we will make sure your expression shows your personality.
2. It shows how professional you are. Having a well-done headshot conveys your intentions of doing business and makes you more approachable when it comes to potential clients, investors, etc.
3. Your headshot can be used for so many different things, from custom proposals to social media. We can even take multiple shots with different expressions and outfits so you can use them on various platforms!
4. Consider it a worthwhile investment. You are investing in yourself, your branding, if you will. I promise your investment will pay for itself quickly.
5. Relevancy, it’s as simple as that. A professional headshot keeps you up to date! I recommend updating them often.
The Buzz Around Mini Headshot Sessions
One of my most requested favorites that is growing in popularity is the mini headshot session! They are quick and to the point, but with the same fantastic quality. Mini sessions are practically smaller versions of your standard portrait package. I recommend these for someone in a rush or if you are just looking to try out a headshot for the first time!
On average, a mini session only takes 10 minutes or so. We chat and get comfortable before taking pictures. These sessions are normally shot in my studio. Neutral or bright, we will have the freedom to choose what suits your personality and the purpose of the picture.
I get anxious before things like this? Is that okay?
It is perfectly normal to feel like this! Maybe for you, it’s a new experience, or perhaps you just don’t like it when attention is drawn to you. That’s why we chat when you get here! It is my job to make you feel natural and confident. Leave the worries at the door.
Do I need to know how to pose?
The short answer is no. That is my job as well! I have been doing this for years and know what looks good. Let me capture the right angles that put you in the best light. It’s what I do!
Can I use these pictures on my social media?
Of course! Not only is it allowed, but it is also encouraged! A lot of people consider this branding and will have the same picture on LinkedIn as they do on Facebook.
How many outfits should I bring with me?
At least two outfits. You want to have a variety to choose from!
Is there anything I should bring to my session with me?
Besides the outfits you must bring, perhaps you want to use props such as a work badge, cellphone, laptop, or even a musical instrument. This will showcase your uniqueness!
Will this just be a shot of my head?
No. We will have a wide variety of photos done. Full body, waist up, and headshots! We will smile, act seriously, or even try some natural, personal looks.
Is it possible to have my headshot session done outside?
Yes. We are prepared to work our magic in different settings, lights, and conditions.
What is the turnaround time on receiving my photographs?
Typically, around one to two weeks for us to edit and proof photographs.
Business Portraits by Vision Studios
☎️: (954) 699-8600
Photography can be a powerful tool to enhance your company or business. Sharing your captured, business-related moments or portraits can impact an opinion or relate to potential clients and entice them to pursue business with you.
When you just need to “Stand Out Above The Rest.” – choose Vision Studios Photography
Here are some samples of the images we made.
#photographylife #photographs #photographers #photographyeveryday #photographydaily #photographyismylife #photographylove #headshots
#headshot #heashotphotographer #headshotsession #headshotphotography #headshotphoto #headshotsessions #portrait #portraitphotographer #portraitshoot #portraitoftheday #photo #portraitsession #portraitphotography #faces #canon #westcottfj400 #adoramaglow #glowbeautydish